What is the Bear Valley MOPS Sale? The Annual Bear Valley MOPS consignment sale is a non-profit sale benefiting Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS), a group of mothers of young children. MOPS is a ministry of Bear Valley Church. The shoppers’ dollars go towards supporting the MOPS ministry at Bear Valley Church: 70% of the sales proceeds are returned to the consignor and the remaining 30% benefits MOPS (and is tax deductible by the consignor as a non-profit contribution).
What is the money used for? The proceeds from the MOPS consignment sale support leadership training, the MOPPETS children's program, the cost of meetings, resources for our MOPS moms, and costs of running future consignment sales.
We hope to benefit the community by selling inexpensive, good quality children's items, to benefit consignors by providing a convenient way to consign their items, and to reach mother's of preschoolers with information about MOPS. For more information on MOPS International, please visit their website: www.mops.org
What is a Consignment Sale?: Sellers prepare tags and price their quality, gently used items and bring them to us to sell on their behalf. Prices generally are 70-75% below the original retail price. Children’s Clothes, special occasion outfits, costumes, books, holiday outfits, toys, baby equipment, strollers, and other infant/child items are common items sold at the sale.
For Sellers: A consignment sale is a great opportunity to sell the quality items your baby or child has outgrown. This is not a garage sale! It is better than a typical garage sale because you receive customer service provided by volunteers, you do not have strangers coming to your home, there is no haggling with someone who wants to pay you less for your items, all promotion, organizing, and staffing of the sale is handled by our qualified MOPS Sale Team. And best of all, no sitting in the hot summer sun or in the cold, wet rain.
For buyers/shoppers: A consignment sale is a great way to buy high-quality, name-brand items for your baby or child. The Bear Valley MOPS Sale offers quality items that have been inspected for stains, tears, and excessive wear. There is a great selection of clothing sorted by category, size, and gender for your convenience. We have over 200 consignors offering bargain prices (70 - 75% below the original retail prices), and lots of baby & child items in one place, which allows for convenient one-stop shopping.
What Can I Sell?: Sell your top quality new and used children’s clothing in sizes: girls newborn-18, boys newborn-20. Children’s toys, bicycles, play structures, baby equipment, cribs, seasonal clothing, gently worn shoes, accessories, furniture, books, sporting equipment, baby strollers, and car seats.
How Do I Consign?: Seller sign-up is ONLINE - Get started HERE.
When and Where?: This 2018 sale is: Friday, March 16th from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and Saturday, March 17th from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bear Valley Church Gymnasium 10001 W. Jewel Ave. Lakewood, CO 80232 (4 blocks east of Kipling on Jewell)
What should I know about the sale days? Cash and checks only please. Laundry baskets are welcomed, no carts will be provided. Strollers will only be allowed after noon on Friday.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.